View Profile Apachevoid

All 15 Movie Reviews

3 w/ Responses

I AM the banana king.

As usual, the sequel pales in comparison to the original masterpiece. It seems as though this author still only has one idea and simply rehashed it as a sequel. So, I will leave this to the die hard Charlie cultists and hope that in the future we may see Charlie reach his full potential in a more creative and original piece.

Hmmm

I think this is incomplete.

Jenjamik responds:

I think I said that.

Duuuuude

I dont know what you're on but i really need some. Soo trippaaay. And really well done too, you got talent.

Foul Tip

Oh man, it would have been soooo much better if Bob had just whispered "awesome."

...

10.

Uhhhh

What in hell was up with the narrator voice? Besides that it was awesome... but man that was annoying.

Hurrah!

Three stars for sexual ambiguity!!

le sigh

I find this stuff really amateurish and dull. I mean sure the flash is fine, but it's just tedious as far as the voices and the plot. It just doesn't capture my attention.

TheCatsPajamas responds:

Yet Madness does?

who kills a dragon fetus, honestly?

WTF HELLO DRAGONZ ARE ENDANGERED SPECIES U PRICK

but besides that this was pretty tight, even if Frou Frou was trying really hard to ruin it. And i noticed a lot of LOTR in your plot, so i mean whatever just minus originality points i guess.. and it was weird when the song ended i wanted that bomb to make a "boom" or something... anything... even frou frou is better than awkward silence

Umm

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the whole concept of history. K? thanks.

Nope